The Tale of So Many Cities: How do I become licensed to practice pharmacy in another state?
Upon completion of this knowledge-based activity, participants will be able to:
- Design a personal roadmap to licensure in another state
- Maintain multiple state licenses
- Avoid errors that can delay or add expense to state licensure
- Deconstruct the timeline for state pharmacy licensure and expected costs
- This webinar is FREE for AzPA Members. Non-members pay $10.
Continuing Education Information:
- This knowledge-based activity has been approved for 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEUs) of Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit by the Accreditation Council Pharmacy Education.
- ACPE UAN: 0100-0000-17-054-L04-P
- Initial Release Date: 08/23/2017
- Planned Expiration Date: 08/23/2017
No refunds will be issued once the program has been signed up for due to the nature of the program. AzPA reserves the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient pre-registration or as determined by the Executive Director or Operations Director. In this case, all individuals pre-registered are notified and issued a full refund. Registration fees cannot be re-allocated due to the multiple steps involved with processing CE Credits.
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure compatible technology is used. Please Click Here to review technical system requirements needed to access this webinar.
Date: Aug 23, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
The Arizona Pharmacy Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as providers of continuing education.
Requirements for CE Credit
Ann Sears, BS, R.Ph.
Brief Bio : Ann Sears is following her passion of being a pharmacist. She graduated from the University of Arizona, College of Pharmacy. Ann has worked within many facets of pharmacy since her graduation: retail, outpatient HMO clinics and mail order. She served as the manager of the Pharmacoinformatics team at Express-Scripts for over a decade an lead a team of 11 pharmacists and 10 technicians in 6 states. She also holds licenses in 15 different states. Ann is active in AzPA and is the 2014-2015 President. She received the Managed Care Academy’s service award in 2012. Ann serves as the Diplomat between AMCP and U of A, College of Pharmacy and is also a committee member of AMCP’s focus group. Ann is a member of Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International. Ann is a preceptor for both the University of Arizona and Midwestern Colleges of Pharmacy. She sits on the leadership team for the Phoenix American Diabetes Association and volunteers for the Tour de Cure ride in Tucson. She is currently retired and lives in Tucson with her high school sweetheart, Trent and his 16 year old daughter, Sarah. Her hobbies include traveling, board games, baking and learning to paint.