Upon completion of this knowledge-based activity, participants will be able to:
1. Describe practice trends of medication use in schools, in the US and specifically, Arizona.
2. Define the parameters for the "Stock Inhalers for Schools" law including school program and prescription requirements.
3. Identify opportunities where pharmacists can help support medication use needs of schools in their
- This webinar is FREE to celebrate American Pharmacist Month!
Continuing Education Information:
- This knowledge-based activity has been approved for 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEUs) of Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit by the Accreditation Council Pharmacy Education.
- ACPE UAN: 0100-0000-17-056-L04-P/T
- Initial Release Date: 10/24/2017
- Planned Expiration Date: 10/24/2020
No refunds will be issued once the program has been signed up for due to the nature of the program. AzPA reserves the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient pre-registration or as determined by the Executive Director or Operations Director. In this case, all individuals pre-registered are notified and issued a full refund. Registration fees cannot be re-allocated due to the multiple steps involved with processing CE Credits.
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure compatible technology is used. Please Click Here to review technical system requirements needed to access this webinar.
Date: Oct 24, 2017 12:30 PM - 01:30 PM
- Pharmacy Technicians
The Arizona Pharmacy Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as providers of continuing education.