Opioid Executive Order Rules and Immunization Program Changes to AzAHCCCS
Upon completion of this knowledge-based activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System Opioid Initiatives
- Describe the State of Arizona Opioid Executive Order issued by Governor Ducey
- Review the AHCCCS Medical Policy 310-V as it pertains to the Executive Order
- Describe the processes when certain medical conditions or diagnoses codes are exclusions from the Executive Order
- This webinar is FREE for AzPA Members. Non-members pay $10.
Continuing Education Information:
- This knowledge-based activity has been approved for 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEUs) of Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit by the Accreditation Council Pharmacy Education.
- ACPE UAN: 0100-0000-17-005-H03-P/T
- Initial Release Date: 03/29/2017
- Planned Expiration Date: 03/29/2020
No refunds will be issued once the program has been signed up for due to the nature of the program. AzPA reserves the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient pre-registration or as determined by the Executive Director or Operations Director. In this case, all individuals pre-registered are notified and issued a full refund. Registration fees cannot be re-allocated due to the multiple steps involved with processing CE Credits.
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure compatible technology is used. Please Click Here to review technical system requirements needed to access this webinar.
- Pharmacy Technicians
The Arizona Pharmacy Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as providers of continuing education.