The Top 10 Pharmacy Compliance Issues:
How to Prevent Yourself From Running Into Them
Upon completion of this knowledge-based activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the trends in board of pharmacy investigations.
- List the "Top 10" pharmacy compliance issues.
- Describe how to conduct a pharmacy self-audit.
- Discuss strategies to implement processes to comply with new laws.?
- This webinar is $5 for AzPA Members. Non-members pay $10.
Continuing Education Information:
- This knowledge-based activity has been approved for 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEUs) of Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit by the Accreditation Council Pharmacy Education.
- ACPE UAN: 0100-0000-16-070-H03-P/T
- Initial Release Date: 09/17/2016
- Planned Expiration Date: 09/17/2019
No refunds will be issued once the program has been signed up for due to the nature of the program. AzPA reserves the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient pre-registration or as determined by the Executive Director or Operations Director. In this case, all individuals pre-registered are notified and issued a full refund. Registration fees cannot be re-allocated due to the multiple steps involved with processing CE Credits.
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure compatible technology is used. Please Click Here to review technical system requirements needed to access this webinar.
- Pharmacy Technicians
The Arizona Pharmacy Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as providers of continuing education.