The Pharmacology of Medical Marijuana
Upon completion of this knowledge-based activity, participants will be able to:
- Explain the mechanism of action of marijuana and relate it to conditions it may treat.
- Identify general dosing guidelines and the different formulations of marijuana.
- Define the possible indications (FDA approved and non-FDA approved) for the uses of medical marijuana.
- Examine potential side effects from marijuana treatment.
- Identify what key facts pharmacists should relay to patients in the traditional pharmacist-patient relationship.
- This webinar is FREE for AzPA Members. Non-members pay $10.
Continuing Education Information:
- This knowledge-based activity has been approved for 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEUs) of Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit by the Accreditation Council Pharmacy Education.
- ACPE UAN: 0100-9999-17-003-H01-P/T
- Initial Release Date: 01/20/2017
- Planned Expiration Date: 01/20/2020
No refunds will be issued once the program has been signed up for due to the nature of the program. AzPA reserves the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient pre-registration or as determined by the Executive Director or Operations Director. In this case, all individuals pre-registered are notified and issued a full refund. Registration fees cannot be re-allocated due to the multiple steps involved with processing CE Credits.
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure compatible technology is used. Please Click Here to review technical system requirements needed.
- Pharmacy Technicians
The Arizona Pharmacy Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as providers of continuing education.