Use of Colony-Stimulating Factors in Established Febrile Neutropenia
UAN: 0100-0000-17-045-H01-P (Note: Pharmacists only CPE)
Upon completion of this knowledge-based activity, pharmacist participants will be able to:
- Identify and discuss the evidence supporting the use of granulocytic colony-stimulating factors in the treatment of established febrile neutropenia.
- This webinar is FREE for AzPA Members. Non-members pay $10.
Continuing Education Information:
- This knowledge-based activity has been approved for 0.5 contact hour (0.05 CEUs) of Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit by the Accreditation Council Pharmacy Education.
- ACPE UAN: 0100-0000-17-045-H01-P
- Initial Release Date: 05/05/2017
- Planned Expiration Date: 05/05/2020
No refunds will be issued once the program has been signed up for due to the nature of the program. AzPA reserves the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient pre-registration or as determined by the Executive Director or Operations Director. In this case, all individuals pre-registered are notified and issued a full refund. Registration fees cannot be re-allocated due to the multiple steps involved with processing CE Credits.
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure compatible technology is used. Please Click Here to review technical system requirements needed.
The Arizona Pharmacy Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as providers of continuing education.
Requirements for CE Credit
Eric B. Vertin, PharmD
Steven MacKay, PharmD, BCPS, BCGP