Upon completion of this knowledge-based activity, pharmacist participants will be able to:
1. Discuss the relevant updates to the 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart Failure.
2. Describe the two newly recommended agents in terms of their mechanism of action and placement in management of heart failure.
Upon completion of this knowledge-based activity, Technician participants will be able to:
1. List the two medications indicated for treatment of heart failure.
2. Name two clinical trials that studied these medications.
- This webinar is FREE for AzPA Members. Non-members pay $10.
Continuing Education Information:
- This knowledge-based activity has been approved for 0.5 contact hour (0.05 CEUs) of Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit by the Accreditation Council Pharmacy Education.
- ACPE UAN: 0100-0000-17-046-H01-P/T
- Initial Release Date: 05/05/2020
- Planned Expiration Date: 05/05/2020
No refunds will be issued once the program has been signed up for due to the nature of the program. AzPA reserves the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient pre-registration or as determined by the Executive Director or Operations Director. In this case, all individuals pre-registered are notified and issued a full refund. Registration fees cannot be re-allocated due to the multiple steps involved with processing CE Credits.
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure compatible technology is used. Please Click Here to review technical system requirements needed.
- Pharmacy Technicians
The Arizona Pharmacy Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as providers of continuing education.
Requirements for CE Credit
Kristye J. Russell
Steven MacKay, PharmD, BCPS, BCGP