The Tale of So Many Cities: How do I become licensed to practice pharmacy in another state?
Upon completion of this knowledge-based activity, participants will be able to:
- Design a personal roadmap to licensure in another state
- Maintain multiple state licenses
- Avoid errors that can delay or add expense to state licensure
- Deconstruct the timeline for state pharmacy licensure and expected costs
- This webinar is FREE for AzPA Members. Non-members pay $10.
Continuing Education Information:
- This knowledge-based activity has been approved for 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEUs) of Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit by the Accreditation Council Pharmacy Education.
- ACPE UAN: 0100-0000-17-054-H04-P
- Initial Release Date: 08/23/2017
- Planned Expiration Date: 08/23/2020
No refunds will be issued once the program has been signed up for due to the nature of the program. AzPA reserves the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient pre-registration or as determined by the Executive Director or Operations Director. In this case, all individuals pre-registered are notified and issued a full refund. Registration fees cannot be re-allocated due to the multiple steps involved with processing CE Credits.
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure compatible technology is used. Please Click Here to review technical system requirements needed to access this webinar.
The Arizona Pharmacy Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as providers of continuing education.
Requirements for CE Credit
Please choose a Fee Type from the Drop Down Menu Below:I am a
Brief Bio : Madeline Tompkinson is a fourth-year pharmacy student at the University of Arizona College of Pharmacy in Tucson, Arizona. Madeline received a Bachelors of Science in Chemistry from the University of Arizona in 2013 where her passion for chemistry and serving people led her to pursue a career in pharmacy. Throughout her time at the University of Arizona, Madeline has garnered an appreciation for serving the health care needs of the public and is elated to work with an organization like AzPA that is committed to exceptional pharmacy practice values.