NOTE: This program was offerd at the 2017 AzPA Annual Convention. If you already received credit for this CE you will not earn additional CE for participating.
Upon completion of this knowledge-based activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the factors and forces that were behind the unprecedented growth that made Arizona's HIE one of the fastest growing in the nation.
- Identify opportunities for the HIE to support pharmacy professionals in improving care and better corrdination across the care continuum.
- This webinar is FREE for AzPA Members. Non-members pay $10.
Continuing Education Information:
- This knowledge-based activity has been approved for 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEUs) of Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit by the Accreditation Council Pharmacy Education.
- ACPE UAN: 0100-0000-17-035-H04-P/T
- Initial Release Date: 06/09/2017
- Planned Expiration Date: 06/09/2020
No refunds will be issued once the program has been signed up for due to the nature of the program. AzPA reserves the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient pre-registration or as determined by the Executive Director or Operations Director. In this case, all individuals pre-registered are notified and issued a full refund. Registration fees cannot be re-allocated due to the multiple steps involved with processing CE Credits.
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure compatible technology is used. Please Click Here to review technical system requirements needed to access this webinar.
- Pharmacy Technicians
The Arizona Pharmacy Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as providers of continuing education.
Requirements for CE Credit
Please choose a Fee Type from the Drop Down Menu Below:I am a
Melissa Kotrys, MPH
Brief Bio : Melissa A. Kotrys, MPH, is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for Health Current, the health information exchange (HIE) that helps partners transform care by bringing together communities and information across Arizona. Ms. Kotrys currently serves on the Maricopa Health Centers Governing Council and on the board of the national trade association of community and regional HIEs, the Strategic Health Information Exchange Collaborative (SHIEC). Prior to joining Health Current, Mrs. Kotrys worked as a consultant and health policy analyst at Deloitte Consulting. Mrs. Kotrys holds a Masters in Public Health from The George Washington University with a concentration in health policy, and a Bachelor of Arts from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.