Ouch! Shoulder Injuries Related to Vaccine Administration (SIRVA)
This program was developed to highlight new information regarding shoulder injuries due to vaccine administration and is tailored to pharmacists and technicians that provide or support an immunization service.
Upon completion of this application-based activity, participants will be able to:
1. Identify potential shoulder injuries that may occur as a result of vaccine administration.
2. Identify modifications for intramuscular injection techniques to avoid shoulder injuries.
3. Define the process for reporting injuries or adverse events in relation to immunizations.
- This webinar is FREE for AzPA Members. Non-members pay $10.
Continuing Education Information:
- This application-based activity has been approved for 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEUs) of Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit by the Accreditation Council Pharmacy Education.
- ACPE UAN: 0100-0000-16-002-H05-P/T
- Initial Release Date: 01/27/2016
- Planned Expiration Date: 01/27/2019
No refunds will be issued once the program has been signed up for due to the nature of the program. AzPA reserves the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient pre-registration or as determined by the Executive Director or Operations Director. In this case, all individuals pre-registered are notified and issued a full refund. Registration fees cannot be re-allocated due to the multiple steps involved with processing CE Credits.
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure compatible technology is used. Please Click Here to review technical system requirements needed to access this webinar.
- Pharmacy Technicians
The Arizona Pharmacy Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as providers of continuing education.
Requirements for CE Credit
Please choose a Fee Type from the Drop Down Menu Below:I am a
Holly Van Lew, PharmD, BCPS, NCPS