Red Flags for Prescription Monitoring:Tips from a Phoenix Police Detective
This program was developed to help pharmacists on red flags for prescription fraud and what they can do to help
Upon completion of this application-based activity, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics in law enforcement reporting and response to prescription drug investigations.
- Comply with HIPAA and law enforcement requests.
- Identify diversion using the CSPMP.
- Understand required evidence needed for prosecution.
- This webinar is FREE for AzPA Members. Non-members pay $10.
Continuing Education Information:
- This knowledge-based activity has been approved for 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEUs) of Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit by the Accreditation Council Pharmacy Education.
- ACPE UAN: 0100-0000-16-038-H04-P/T
- Initial Release Date: 04/27/2016
- Planned Expiration Date: 04/27/2019
No refunds will be issued once the program has been signed up for due to the nature of the program. AzPA reserves the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient pre-registration or as determined by the Executive Director or Operations Director. In this case, all individuals pre-registered are notified and issued a full refund. Registration fees cannot be re-allocated due to the multiple steps involved with processing CE Credits.
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure compatible technology is used. Please Click Here to review technical system requirements needed to access this webinar.
- Pharmacy Technicians
The Arizona Pharmacy Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as providers of continuing education.
Requirements for CE Credit
Please choose a Fee Type from the Drop Down Menu Below:I am a
Detective Keith Yingling