Solving the Puzzle of Pneumococcal Vaccines and Meningococcal Vaccines
This program was developed to highlight new information regarding Pneumococcal and Meningococcal Vaccines
Upon completion of this application-based activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize that some adults need both pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV13) and pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine (PPSV23).
- Recognize that there are differences in recommended minimal intervals for pneumococcal vaccines between children, high-risk adults ages 19-64 years old, and patients over 64 years old.
- Identify a clinical situation where patients are recommended to receive quadrivalent meningococcal vaccine every five years..
- This webinar is FREE for AzPA Members. Non-members pay $10.
Continuing Education Information:
- This kowledge-based activity has been approved for 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEUs) of Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit by the Accreditation Council Pharmacy Education.
- ACPE UAN: 0100-0000-16-051-H01-P/T
- Initial Release Date: 05/25/2016
- Planned Expiration Date: 05/25/2019
No refunds will be issued once the program has been signed up for due to the nature of the program. AzPA reserves the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient pre-registration or as determined by the Executive Director or Operations Director. In this case, all individuals pre-registered are notified and issued a full refund. Registration fees cannot be re-allocated due to the multiple steps involved with processing CE Credits.
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure compatible technology is used. Please Click Here to review technical system requirements needed to access this webinar.
- Pharmacy Technicians
The Arizona Pharmacy Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as providers of continuing education.
Requirements for CE Credit
Please choose a Fee Type from the Drop Down Menu Below:I am a
Karen Lewis, MD