AzPA's State of the Association
Upon completion of this knowledge-based activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe AzPA's legislative priorities for 2017
- Identify how AzPA can assist pharmacy professionals in meeting their professional goals.
- This webinar is FREE for AzPA Members. Non-members pay $10.
Continuing Education Information:
- This knowledge-based activity has been approved for 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEUs) of Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit by the Accreditation Council Pharmacy Education.
- ACPE UAN: 0100-0000-17-002-H04-P/T
- Initial Release Date: 01/31/2017
- Planned Expiration Date: 01/31/2020
No refunds will be issued once the program has been signed up for due to the nature of the program. AzPA reserves the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient pre-registration or as determined by the Executive Director or Operations Director. In this case, all individuals pre-registered are notified and issued a full refund. Registration fees cannot be re-allocated due to the multiple steps involved with processing CE Credits.
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure compatible technology is used. Please Click Here to review technical system requirements needed to access this webinar.
- Pharmacy Technicians
The Arizona Pharmacy Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as providers of continuing education.
Requirements for CE Credit
Please choose a Fee Type from the Drop Down Menu Below:I am a
Kelly Fine RPh, FAzPA
Brief Bio : Kelly joined AzPA as CEO in October 2011. A graduate of the University of Toledo College of Pharmacy, she came to Arizona in 2001. Prior to her position with AzPA, Kelly was a Clinical Pharmacy Manager and Residency Program Director for a major grocery chain where she was responsible for patient care programs including immunizations, medication therapy management, community health fairs, summer internships, and in-store screening services. Kelly served as the 2010-2011 President of AzPA and has served on the Board of Directors in various capacities since 2006. In 2013 she was named an AzPA Fellow. Kelly is also a preceptor and adjunct faculty at Midwestern University College of Pharmacy Glendale and the University of Arizona College of Pharmacy.