Basic Life Supoort (BLS) for Health Care Providers CPR
- Healthcare professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings.
- This course is $50 for AzPA Members. Non-members pay $75. (Fee includes AHA Part 1 course and skills check)
- Once you purchase the course, you will receive an email containing instructions and a voucher code to access the Part 1 online training. You may complete the online portion at any time.
- Once you complete Part 1 online, you will schedule a time at the AzPA office to come in and do Part 2 skills check in person.
- After completing both portions, you will receive your certification card.
No refunds will be issued once the program has been signed up for due to the nature of the program. AzPA reserves the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient pre-registration or as determined by the Executive Director or Operations Director. In this case, all individuals pre-registered are notified and issued a full refund. Registration fees cannot be re-allocated due to the multiple steps involved with processing CE Credits.
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure compatible technology is used. Please Click Here to review technical system requirements needed to access this webinar.
- Pharmacy Technicians
Requirements for CE Credit
Please choose a Fee Type from the Drop Down Menu Below:I am a
Thank you for purchasing the Basic Life Supoort (BLS) for Health Care Providers CPR course.
Please send an email to Erin Roy at email@example.com to receive your voucher code for the online Part 1 portion and the instructions to move forward.