Geriatric Clinical Pearls
Upon completion of this knowledge-based activity, participants will be able to:
2. Describe some of the currently relevant and/or significant medications with lower maximum doses for the elderly.
3. Describe some of the currently relevant and/or significant medications that require renal-adjustments and are of particular concern in the geriatric population.
4. Describe some of the currently relevant and/or significant drug-drug interactions that are commonly seen in the geriatric population.
5. Understand some miscellaneous clinical pearls that are helpful to know for optimal care in the geriatric population.
- This webinar is FREE for AzPA Members. Non-members pay $10.
Continuing Education Information:
- This knowledge-based activity has been approved for 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEUs) of Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit by the Accreditation Council Pharmacy Education.
- ACPE UAN: 0100-0000-15-021-H04-P/T
- Initial Release Date: 03/01/2015
- Planned Expiration Date: 03/01/2018
No refunds will be issued once the program has been signed up for due to the nature of the program. AzPA reserves the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient pre-registration or as determined by the Executive Director or Operations Director. In this case, all individuals pre-registered are notified and issued a full refund. Registration fees cannot be re-allocated due to the multiple steps involved with processing CE Credits.
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure compatible technology is used. Please Click Here to review technical system requirements needed.
- Pharmacy Technicians
The Arizona Pharmacy Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as providers of continuing education.
Requirements for CE Credit
Please choose a Fee Type from the Drop Down Menu Below:I am a